- These terms and conditions apply to all competitions run on Meetings & Events Australia’s (MEA) social media accounts
- Prizes are given away in ‘Comment to Win’ posts where entrants must comment in the posts where indicated to have a chance at winning.
- Unless indicated otherwise, a random draw will be conducted following each ‘Comment to Win’ competition and the winner announced accordingly unless otherwise stated in the competition post
- The winners will be notified of their prize either via a tag on the post in which they have commented on or as a new announcement post. Either way, Meetings & Events Australia (MEA) will ask the winners to private message in order to confirm prize details.
- The competitions are open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over.
- Entrants agree to participate in any publicity/and or news media activities in connection with any competition.
- All prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Meetings & Events Australia (MEA) may in its sole discretion disqualify any entrant who it believes has attempted to or has subverted the entry process. Employees of Meetings & Events Australia (MEA) or any of the businesses supplying a prize, are not eligible to enter.
- Entries must be posted on MEA’s Facebook Page or uploaded to Instagram or Twitter must include the hashtag #MEAReboot
- All promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Meetings & Events Australia (MEA) and not to any other party.
- Return Flight to Sydney
Meetings & Events Australia (MEA) will do everything possible to accommodate chosen flight dates and times, but due to space limitations alternatives are sometimes required.
Airline tickets are valid for travel within Australia only and will be economy class.
Winner must make their own way to the airport.
Winner must be registered for the MEA 2017 National Conference at the ICC Sydney from 30 April to 2 May 2017.
Meals, transfer fees, excess baggage, travel insurance and any other personal expenses must be paid for by the winner.
The closing date for entry to this competition is 6pm AEST on Sunday 12th March 2017.
One comment will be picked as the winner on Monday 13th March at 12pm AEST.
- Free Conference Registration to #MEASYD2017
Winner will win one free conference registration to the 2017 MEA National Conference from the 30 April – 2nd May 2017.
Winner must make their own way to the conference at the ICC Sydney.
The closing date for entry to this completion is 6pm AEST on Sunday 5th March 2017.
One comment will be picked as the winner on Monday 6th March at 12pm AEST.